- Managing the Madness: A Practical Guide to Middle Grades Classrooms?
- The Complete Sales Crumbs Trilogy: The Definitive Guide to Achieving Sales Success and Life Mastery;
Very Good. Disclaimer:A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name.
The spine remains undamaged. At ThriftBook Disclaimer:A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition.
- SCHOOLS TO WATCH.
- Jack Berckemeyer Speaker Pricing & Availability from AEI Speakers Bureau!
- Standards für die politische Bildung: Zwischen Weltwissen, Teilhabekompetenz und Lebenshilfe (German Edition)!
- How to Become a Doctor: Learn How You Can Quickly & Easily Be a Doctor The Right Way Even If You’re a Beginner, This New & Simple to Follow Guide Teaches You How Without Failing?
- Black*Out (German Edition)?
- My Students in the Middle Years - A Resource for Educators and School Leaders | Manitoba Education;
The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include pr An ex-library book and may have standard library Used - Good.
The National Forum Schools to Watch Conference
Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Good condition. Stamped on inside.
Berckemeyer Good. Used book in good condition. Has wear to the cover and pages. Contains some markings such as highlighting and writing. ISBN : Bookseller: allianz.
Managing the Madness: A Practical Guide to Middle Grades Classrooms
Jack brings his energy, humor, and expertise to all staff development as he helps teachers and administrators remember why this job makes a difference. He is known for his motivating, practical ideas and for communicating a message of hope, laughter, and insight to the nature of the young adolescent. He works with schools all over the world and is the owner and coordinator of the Nuts and Bolts Symposiums.
He lives in Denver and has no pets and no plants. Debbie Silver and Jack Berckemeyer discuss how educators can maintain a positive sense of self through proactive principles of working and living. Join these two veteran educators for an enlightening and hilarious look at how teachers can take their power back.